Austin is teaming up with Spin4 Crohn’s & Colitis Cures to hold its first-ever cycling event! Come join us for this exciting day of fun, athletics, and giving back.
An estimated 3 million Americans live with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. These are chronic and debilitating digestive diseases that affect the health and quality of life of so many around us. Spin4 Crohn’s & Colitis Cures holds indoor cycling events across the country to help support individuals living with these conditions and help find cures.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised go directly toward research, professional and public education, and patient support services all over the country.
How Does the Crohn’s and Colitis Fund-Raiser Work?
If you are interested in participating, you may be wondering how Spin4 Crohn’s & Colitis Cures events work. It’s very simple!
- Reserve a bike at spin4.org
- Show up on the day of the event, register, and pedal for 2 hours with the rest of the group
- Work with teammates and raise funds
Registration and Fund-Raising
To make the event a success, Spin4 Crohn’s & Colitis Cures has two fundraising goals for you to participate in. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by November 23, 2018:
$1,000 Fund-Raising Goal per Bike
- Ride the bike yourself for the entire 2 hours, or get up to 4 people to split up the time
- Receive a free event T-shirt
- Enjoy a party after cycling to celebrate your accomplishment
- Get access to support on professional fund-raising and a personal fund-raising webpage
$2,500 VIP Fund-Raising Goal
- Get guaranteed access to the bike of your choice
- Enjoy VIP swag for your team
- Have fun riding in tandem with your teammates
- Enjoy a VIP experience
Details on Austin’s Event
The spinning event will take place on November 10, 2018, at DEFINE Body & Mind, located at 809 South Lamar Blvd., Austin, TX 78704. The schedule is as follows:
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Check-in for the event
- 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Cycling relay
Register yourself for this great event that will not only be fun and healthy, but will help a great cause. Spread the word to your friends and family – the more, the merrier!