Your Trusted Resource for GI and Liver Care in the Greater Austin Area Since 1980
Austin Gastroenterology (AG) is the largest physician group in Central Texas that specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of gastrointestinal diseases. You'll receive the very best care available from physicians who are board certified in GI, who are committed to the latest medical advances, and who vow to give you the best healthcare solutions available.
Coronavirus (COVID-19 Virus) Precautions (updated 4/2/20)
Coronavirus a rapidly evolving situation and we share your concerns about the health and welfare of our community. We are doing our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 by swiftly implementing precautionary measures in our offices for the time being. We are committed to keeping you informed about these updates and encourage you to check back here for the latest information.
To protect our community while continuing to safely provide our patients with the care they need, we are implementing the following changes to our operations based upon current guidance of public health authorities in addition to our own best judgement to limit potential exposure to COVID-19 in our offices:
- We are now offering TELEHEALTH VISITS for both new and established patients. You can request your Telehealth Visit online, or call your AG office to schedule.
- We are asking patients scheduled to come into our office who have a cough, difficulty breathing, fever of 99.6 or higher, or who have been in contact with someone with any of these symptoms for the past two weeks, to call us to reschedule their appointments until COVID-19 tests have been widely distributed throughout the Central Texas area.
- We are actively reaching out to patients to cancel all non-urgent appointments and procedures. Our staff will reach out to these patients again at a later date to reschedule.
- We are screening every patient, visitor, physician, and staff member for symptoms related to COVID-19 (including temperature) prior to entering our facilities.
- We are restricting caregiver and family member access into our offices. For your safety and ours, we ask that all caregivers and family members wait in their cars during patient appointments or procedures.
If you have not heard from Austin Gastro about canceling your existing appointment, and you are unsure if you should come into our office as scheduled, please call your AG office to inquire. A listing of our offices and contact info can be found here.
Again, the health and safety of our patients and staff remains our highest priority at Austin Gastroenterology. We will continue to follow guidance provided by State and Local public health authorities such as the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), and modify our operations accordingly so we can continue to safely provide our patients with the care they need.
Comprehensive Care for GI and Liver Disorders
Whether it is for the most common digestive disturbances such as heartburn, constipation, or gas, or the most complex and chronic gastrointestinal or liver conditions, Austin Gastroenterology is committed to going above and beyond for our patients. Our team of specialized physicians consistently delivers quality care with lower complication rates and higher pre-cancerous detection rates than national averages. Our entire team of physicians and support staff appreciate the trust that the Austin community has placed in AG since 1980.
“The entire staff was pleasant, professional and efficient. I was so nervous and everyone, from the check-in staff to nurses and techs to the anesthesiologist and finally Dr Reddy simply made the whole experience so comfortable. Highly recommend these fine folks.”Read Testimonials